Welcome to Watch Communications
Effective November 4th, 2019, Watch Communications acquired SIT-CO, LLC. We want this transition to be easy for you – Let us know how we can help.
An introductory message from Chris Daniels, the CEO of Watch Communications can be found below.
Who is Watch Communications?
- Watch Communications is a locally owned and operated Internet Service Provider
- Our headquarters are in Lima, OH
What can I expect?
- Local, Friendly, and Caring team dedicated to delivering quality Internet service
- A company that understands the importance of Internet connectivity in the World today
What action do I need to take?
- Due to the sensitivity of your personal information we are unable to transfer your current banking information from the previous billing system to the new system. We will need ALL customers that are using autopay and any customers who would like to begin using autopay/EFT to contact our customer service team at 800-589-3837, option 3.
- If you would like assistance you can call our office at 800-589-3837, option 3, and one of our customer service members will be happy to assist you in this process
- If you receive a voicemail, letter, or e-mail from our team, please take a moment to read the message and respond if necessary. Our goal is to ensure that all of our transitioned client information is accurate and prevent any service interruption.
What about my bill?
- Your bill will come from email@example.com
- We require a valid email address to be on file. If you currently do not have one on file, we will reach out to you.
- Our preferred method of payment is recurring automatic debit/credit card. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Due to the sensitivity of your personal information we are unable to transfer your current banking information from the previous billing system to the new system. We will need ALL customers that are using autopay and any customers who would like to begin using autopay/EFT to contact our customer service team at
Will my plan, speed, or pricing change?
We are excited about the service area and will be auditing equipment for possible upgrades and service improvements in the future. We appreciate your patience while we assess the network and equipment.
What are your business hours?
Billing and Sales Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Support Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
* 24/7/365 support will be available very soon! *
Bank/Check Bill Pay
Customers who have auto bill pay through their bank or prefer to mail in their payments should send all payments to:
PO BOX 33807
Detroit, MI 48232-5807
We are here to help answer your questions about this transition.
Log into your webmail or personal email below.