Welcome to Watch Communications
Effective March 1, 2019, Watch Communications acquired Lightningnet's Fixed Wireless business. We want this transition to be easy for you - Let us know how we can help!
Transition to Watch
Who is Watch Communications?
- Watch Communications is a locally owned and operated Internet, Video, and Voice Service Provider
- We are one of the largest fixed wireless Internet Service Providers in the United States
- We have been in business for over 25 years, and our parent company, Benton Ridge Telephone, has been in business for over 100 years
- Our headquarters are in Lima, Ohio
What can I expect?
- Local, friendly, and caring team dedicated to delivering quality Internet service
- A company that understands the importance of Internet connectivity in the today's world
- 24/7/365 Technical Support, and average response times for service calls within 24 hours
What action do I need to take?
- No changes are required at this time
- If you receive a voicemail, letter, or e-mail from our team, please take a moment to read the message and respond if necessary. Our goal is to ensure that all of our transitioned client information is accurate and prevent any service interruption.
What about my bill?
- Initially, very little should change on your bill
- After migrating your account to our billing system, your bill will come from firstname.lastname@example.org so be sure to update your address book.
- We require a valid email address to be on file. If you currently do not have one on file, we will reach out to you.
- Our preferred method of payment is recurring automatic debit/credit card. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
We want this transition to be easy for you. Your email address will continue to work and no changes will be happening at this time.
We are excited about the service area and will be auditing equipment for possible upgrades and service improvements in the future. We appreciate your patience while we assess the network and equipment.
Billing and Sales Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Support Hours: 24/7/365
We would love to hear from you. We are here to help answer your questions about this transition. Click here to contact us.