Welcome to Watch Communications
Effective March 1, 2019, Watch Communications acquired Lightningnet’s Fixed Wireless business. We want this transition to be easy for you – Let us know how we can help!
Transition to Watch
Who is Watch Communications?
- Watch Communications is a locally owned and operated Internet, Video, and Voice Service Provider
- We are one of the largest fixed wireless Internet Service Providers in the United States
- We have been in business for over 25 years, and our parent company, Benton Ridge Telephone, has been in business for over 100 years
- Our headquarters are in Lima, Ohio
What can I expect?
- Local, friendly, and caring team dedicated to delivering quality Internet service
- A company that understands the importance of Internet connectivity in the today’s world
- 24/7/365 Technical Support, and average response times for service calls within 24 hours
What action do I need to take?
- No changes are required at this time
- If you receive a voicemail, letter, or e-mail from our team, please take a moment to read the message and respond if necessary. Our goal is to ensure that all of our transitioned client information is accurate and prevent any service interruption.
What about my bill?
- After migrating your account to our billing system, you will begin receiving a paper bill from us each month. Included in your bill will be instructions for setting up your Watch Communications online account as well as changing to Email billing or Auto pay billing if you desire. If you choose Email billing (called EBILL), your bill will be emailed from firstname.lastname@example.org so be sure to update your address book.
- Because Email is our primary communication method to our customers, we require a valid email address to be on file. Please contact us with your email address if you do not have an email on file with us.
- Our preferred method of payment is recurring Auto Pay with an E-check, Debit or Credit Card. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- If you choose to pay by check or money order, please be sure to include your remittance slip with your payment and send your payments to:
PO Box 76835
Cleveland, OH 44101-6500
We are excited about the service area and will be auditing equipment for possible upgrades and service improvements in the future. We appreciate your patience while we assess the network and equipment.
Billing and Sales Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Support Hours: 24/7/365
We would love to hear from you. We are here to help answer your questions about this transition. Click here to contact us.