|GENERAL JOB OVERVIEW|
Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing inventory stock outs for Field Services, Tower Services, and contractor services out of local warehouse. Data entry of inventory received and charged out of warehouse. Loading and unloading of trucks/trailers. Operation and maintenance of forklift. Testing and RMA of equipment returned from the field. General maintenance of building and other tasks assigned.
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Customary work hours are 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM; must be able to work late hours and weekends, if necessary
- Inventory management
- Data entry
- Loading and unloading of trucks/trailers
- Forklift operation
- Testing of RMA equipment
- General building maintenance
- Extremely organized
- Forklift experience/certification
- Good communication skills
- RMA experience a big plus
- Selected candidate(s) will be expected to pass background and drug -testing requirements
|REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION|
- Minimum 5-years of experience in Warehouse and Inventory Management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Walking, sitting, standing, bending, stooping
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.