This role is specific to business development in the residential, SOHO and small business sectors. The individual responsible for this role will be based in a sales floor environment and managed by an Inside Sales Manager. The sales Department is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM - 6 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM. ON-Call Hours during D2D Campaigns are Saturday from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM and Sunday from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM. The products and services sold include but not limited to: Transport, Dedicated Internet Access, Video (IPTV & DISH), Voice, Cyber Security and Smart Home Solutions.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound calls, lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Primary focus on residential, SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) and small business
- Increase MRR within existing customer base (Residential, SOHO and Small Business
- Propose full suite of products and services utilizing a “needs analysis” approach
- Initiate “Service Order” via Lead Agent and iVUE
- Participate in sales and product training as required
- Obtain all required certifications for products and services sold to customers
- Participate in Open Houses when launching new towers or upgrading service areas through out our company footprint
- Willingness to travel for training events, company meetings and marketing events.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience with high volume calls
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools (CRM, ERP, Ticketing Platforms, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Listening skills and negotiating skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
|REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION|
- High School Diploma Required
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Office Environment
- Travel to other regions within the company footprint for training, company meetings and marketing events.
- Sitting for at least 90% of the workday.
- Minimal lifting of 25 pounds or less.
- Travel required 10-15% of the time
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.