Qualified candidate will have at least 5 years of successful Business to Business Sales with strong business and technical acumen. GREAT COMMISSION STRUCTURE!
Major areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Generate revenue streams from new account penetration.
- Manage existing accounts to maintain current service revenue streams and increase wallet share from the sale of new products and services.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales process, both internal and external, including discovery, solutioning, proposal, customer presentations, price negotiation, pipeline management, training, and marketing support.
- Must be able to prospect, qualify, and close multiple opportunities in parallel, while maintaining ongoing business partner relationships.
- Meet sales quotas each month, quarter and year.
- Promote the overall success of the company through increasing sales and improving sales techniques and relationships.
- Develop successful sales best-practices and techniques to share with the team.
- Participate in an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
- Generate leads through cold calling, telemarketing, and referrals.
- Participate in Business Networking Groups within assigned Territory.
- Become knowledgeable regarding assigned Territory (move activity, new construction, etc.)
- Identify and qualify potential clients by virtual and premise visits.
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries.
- Communicate with customers regarding technology solutions.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Be familiar with the latest industry trends and technical advancements and successfully apply them in daily activities.
- Submit orders and paperwork, as required.
- Submit activity reports, as required
- Provide custom quotes as necessary.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
|REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Candidate must be able to develop a thorough understanding of telecommunications products and solutions. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes initiative and is able to maintain professionalism and flexibility in a hectic environment. Computer skills are a must. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Team Player
- Good work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel by car and airplane and able to walk long distances (200 yards) at a time
- Able to influence others
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to provide strong and effective client support
- Excellent presentation skills
- Education and Experience
- Four-year degree in marketing, business or related field, or equivalent experience within the telecommunications industry.
- Years of experience: minimum 5
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle, type on a computer, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk at least 200 yards at a time, reach
with arms and hands, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this jobinclude driving, reading on a computer monitor, reading contracts and other printed documents, such as plats and sales material.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.