TECHNICAL AND SALES CALL CENTER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Our growing organization offers dynamic opportunities for a Technical Support Representative with advanced computer troubleshooting skill sets. Work with a dedicated team to resolve service issues, create new and current customer relationships and increase customer retention. You will directly interface with management and have the opportunity to impact department processes. A natural balance of attention to detail and ability to multi task will help you fit in with our culture.
- Respond to in-bound and out-bound customer service and technical support requests via phone, chat, email and fax. Answer customer requests or inquiries concerning new services, billing, equipment and technical support. Strong emphasis in customer retention and acquisition.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support with strong emphasis on “one-touch” resolution with escalation of concerns to supervisor or management when required.
- Deliver quality resolutions in a timely manner by interpreting customer concerns, researching available resources and applying solutions in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Set-up new accounts, process new sales, schedule appointments for site surveys, service calls, new installs and equipment pick-ups.
- Resolve routine billing issues and process credit card or echeck payments.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Act as Inside Sales Representatives when fielding new inquires from potential customers.
- Interface with key departmental individuals for problem identification and resolution as well as field installers for appointment completion.
- Advanced computer troubleshooting skill sets – willingness to enhance these skills as required.
- General understanding of wired and wireless networking.
- General understanding of how the Internet Protocol Suite layers function together.
- Attempt to resolve technical issues internally prior to escalating for further technical support.
- Willingness to learn product and technical data as required to support and grow position.
- Strong technical resolution skills with ability to communicate issue effectively with customer.
- Strong English language skills in both oral and written communication.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic with exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to take control of difficult situations and communicate in a calm professional manner.
- Answer moderate to heavy level of in-coming calls; make outbound follow-up calls.
- Clearly identify and document account issues according to department procedure.
- Ability to work with minimal direction while promoting an open flow of information and communication.
- Adjust to changes in priorities and manage time effectively.
- Strong multi tasking capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to make proactive soft sale calls to prospects as required.
- Ability to identify potential critical customer issues and notify supervisory team in a timely fashion.
- Word/Excel/Outlook/Other operating systems/Windows and Google Earth
This position is for afternoon/evening shift including Saturdays.
Compensation and Benefits:
Watch Communications will reward your talents with a competitive salary and may include commissions. Competitive benefit package includes medical insurance, paid vacation & holidays.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com.